LIFE YCC Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms apply to all use of the Website (including any paid use of the Services), and any free trial of the Services.
Non-compliance with these Terms
If a User does not comply with these Terms, LIFE may, at its discretion and with or without notice, cancel or suspend that User’s account and refuse to provide Services to that User.
LIFE reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and the Services it provides at any time with or without notice to Users, and may also add new features that will be subject to the Terms. Any User who continues to use the Website or Services after any changes have been made will be taken to have agreed to those changes. Users should therefore check these Terms regularly. New versions of these Terms will be dated according to the date on which they took effect.
In order to access and use the Services, Users will need to:
be 13 years or older;
be a natural person, as accounts and User logins may not be registered or accessed via bots or other automated methods; and
provide certain information about themselves, including a full legal name and email address (as prompted by the Website) (“Account Information”).
All Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Account Information, and to maintain and promptly update their Account Information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
Cancellation of accounts
LIFE reserves the right to cancel or suspend any User’s account at any time in its sole discretion, and all Users are entitled to cancel their account with LIFE at any time. All cancellations will result in the deactivation or deletion of the User’s account.
An email or phone request to LIFE to cancel a User account is not considered cancellation. Users may only cancel their account through the Website. If a User elects to cancel its account, cancellation will not become effective unless and until no money is owing on that User’s account. If you cancel the Services before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
All of your data and content will be deleted from our systems immediately upon cancellation of your account. This content cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. LIFE is not liable for any loss or damage following, or as a result of, cancellation of your account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that any content or data which you require is backed-up or replicated before cancellation.
All Services are charged in advance on a monthly basis and are non-refundable, including for partial months of Services, Service upgrades or downgrades or unused Services in an open account. LIFE will not be held liable in any way for any lack of refunds in connection with the Services. A valid credit card number is required for paying all User accounts.
If a User is carrying out a free trial of the Services (as offered on the Website), the free trial will begin on the day that the User’s account is opened and end 30 days later. At the end of the free trial period, Users will need to provide a valid credit card number in order to further use the Services.
LIFE will charge a User’s credit card for any upgrade that a User opts for in respect of the Services at the start of the User’s next billing monthly cycle.
The fees charged for the Services (“Fees”) are subject at all times to change by LIFE giving 30 days notice, which will be posted on the Website. LIFE shall not liable to Users or any third party for any modification to the Fees.
All Fees are exclusive of all taxes , and the User indemnifies and holds LIFE harmless against any claims by any tax authority for any underpayment of any sales, use, goods and services, value added or other tax or levy, and any penalties and/or interest.
Each User will be responsible for all activity that results from its use of the Services. LIFE disclaims any and all liability in relation to each Users’ use of the Services, and will not be held accountable if a User suffers any loss or damage as a result of its use of the Services, including (but not limited to) any loss or damage resulting from:
any downgrade of the Services that Users may opt for through the Website; and
the cancellation of any User’s account.
Services are provided “as is”
The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and your use of them is at your sole risk. LIFE does not warrant that: (a) the Services will meet your specific requirements; (b) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations; or (e) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
You acknowledge that LIFE may use third party suppliers to provide necessary hardware, software, networking, connectivity, storage and related technology required to provide the Services. The acts and omissions of those third party suppliers may be outside of LIFE’s control, and LIFE does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any act or omission of any third party supplier.
On behalf of itself and such third party suppliers, LIFE excludes any other warranties that may be implied or otherwise apply under statute or otherwise under applicable law, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
LIFE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LIFE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party regarding the Services; or (e) any other matter relating to the Services.
LIFE’s maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the amount of Fees paid to LIFE by the relevant User per month, multiplied by 12.
Each User indemnifies, and will keep indemnified, LIFE against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which LIFE may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of the relevant User’s use of the Services.
No illegal use
No User may use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose, or upload any information that is in breach of any confidentiality obligation, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person, entity or organisation.
No malicious use
Users may only access the Website and Services through the interface provided by LIFE, and must not use the Website or Services for any malicious means, or abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate any other User of the Website or Services.
All Users agree that LIFE owns all of the intellectual property rights existing in the Website and Services. However, LIFE claims no intellectual property rights in relation to the information or content uploaded to the Website by Users.
No User may publish or use LIFE’s brand, branding or logos except with LIFE’s prior written consent.
Technical support and malfunctions
LIFE will try to promptly address (during normal business hours) all technical issues that arise on the Website or in connection with the Services. However, LIFE will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of any partial or total breakdown of the Website or any technical malfunctions resulting in an inability to use the Services (either in whole or in part).
Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their account and password on the Website. LIFE will not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from any failure to keep User names and passwords secure.
LIFE makes efforts to keep content uploaded by Users secure, but will not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from any breach of security, or any unauthorised access or use of that content.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by Malaysian law, and all Users submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts for any matter or dispute arising in relation to these Terms.
LIFE Hot Yoga Student Terms & Conditions
- LIFE Hot Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. LIFE Hot is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- LIFE Hot Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. LIFE Hot Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
- Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 60 minutes before class without penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. For members, if you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window up to 3 times within a calendar month, booking privilege will be suspended for 2 weeks for first offender and for a month for repeat offender. Members or drop in students will not be able to book another class on the same time.
- No entry is permitted after the class-start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- In attending classes at LIFE Hot Yoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against LIFE Hot Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class as there is no late admittance. The studios are open 15 minutes before class start times.
- Check-in at respective reception for all classes
- No personal belongings in the Yoga studios other than water and towel. There are lockers in the change rooms for valuable items.
- No glass water bottles.
- No phones in the Yoga studios.
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions.
- You may lie down at any time to take rest, but commit to staying in the room for the entire class.
LIFE Hot Yoga Monthly Unlimited Membership auto-debit | Annual Unlimited Membership auto-debit
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. LIFE Hot Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The minimum term is 1 month.
- The monthly or annual unlimited auto debit membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes.
- These memberships exclude guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- After one month, the membership will automatically continue on a monthly basis until LIFE Hot Yoga is advised by you via email (info@LIFEycc.com) to terminate the membership. 1 month notice is required to process cancellations.
- Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per month for monthly unlimited membership or once per year for annual unlimited membership via a third party biller.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the monthly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, LIFE Hot Yoga reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs which will be borne by you.
- LIFE Hot Yoga is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, LIFE Hot Yoga may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
- After 1 month minimum term, memberships can be cancelled in writing (via email to info@LIFEycc. com) or in person at LIFE Hot Yoga studio. 1 month notice prior to the cancellation date request is required to process the suspension. Cancellations will not be accepted via Facebook, phone or any medium other than email.
- After 1 month term, membership may be suspended via a written request (via email to info@ LIFEycc.com) or in person at LIFE Hot Yoga studio for a minimum of one week (7 days) and a maximum of 2 months per suspension. LIFE Hot Yoga cannot pro-rate day usage. 1 month notice prior to the suspension date request is required to process the suspension. Suspensions will not be accepted via Facebook, phone or any medium other than email or signed form at the LIFE Hot Yoga. 2 suspensions are allowed within membership year at no charge. Subsequent suspension will incur RM 50 administrative charge.
- Class Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 60 minutes before class without penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. For members, if you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window up to 3 times within a calendar month, booking privilege will be suspended for 2 weeks for first offender and for a month for repeat offender. Members or drop in students will not be able to book another class on the same time.
- No entry is permitted after the class-start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- If auto-debit payments fail for 2 weeks or more, LIFE Hot Yoga may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership.
- The terms and conditions of our third party biller iPay88/Braintree form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy at reception or on the bottom left of our website www.LIFEhotyoga.com.my titled “Auto debit T&C’s”
- Memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit theirmembership permanently.
8-days Unlimited Introductory Membership
- This membership is available new students to LIFE Hot Yoga only.
- Only one 8-days unlimited introductory membership per person.
- The 8-days unlimited introductory membership is valid for 8 days as stated on purchase. The activation date is the date of the first class booked or attended on the pass.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled yoga classes but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on the 8-days unlimited introductory membership for any reason.
- Memberships may not be shared or transferred for any reason at any time. Anyone sharing memberships and does so expressly without the consent of LIFE Hot Yoga will be denied all future entry and forfeit their membership.
- Booking etiquette: Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 60 minutes before a class. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email.
- No entry is permitted after the class start time and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.