Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Qigong & Lower Arm/Leg Anatomy (60 hours) by Jo Phee
Training Date: 1-7 November 2020
Qigong is a branch of chinese medicine, just like acupuncture and herbal medicine. From the Chinese medical perspective, all illnesses is ultimately due to a disharmony of yin and yang.
This disharmony can manifest in countless ways, like depression, cancer, hypertension, etc.
The body is intelligent, and it will naturally guide the energy wherever it needs to go, just like it will naturally heal a cut. We don’t have to do anything except get the energy flowing, and then allow it to flow.
Learn how to incorporate qigong into your #Yin Yoga practice with our one and only Qigong module for 2020.
Martial, Spiritual & Medical Qigong
• Develop a Personal Qigong Practice
• Cultivating & Regulating Life Energy
• History & Philosophy of Qigong
• How to Balance & Harmonize Emotions
• Ancient & Progressive Breathing Practices
• Five Categories of Taoist Meditation
• Subtle Anatomy: Meridians, Chakras, & Dantian
• Qigong to Develop Functional Strength, Power, and Flexibility
• The Healer’s Approach: Thought, Vision, & Touch
• Cultivating Your Voice & Intention
• The Role of a Teacher
• Adjustments, Energetics, & Alignments of Postures
• The Power of Ritual
• Developing Intuition
• Circulation of Light (Microcosmic Orbit)
• Qigong in Your Daily Life
• Honoring Tradition and Your Authentic Self
• The intersection of Qigong & Yin Yoga
• Yin Yoga: Theory and Practice
• Concept of Yin and Yang
• Yin Poses, Variations, Prop Usage
• Safety & Contradindications
• Sequencing & Teaching Methodology
Anatomy of Yoga (Lower Leg/Arm)
• Skeletal Variation study
• Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology
• Biomechanics of Movement
• Dysfunctions, Symptoms & Treatments
• Posture Lab Analysis
Guest Lecture by Master Instructor of Qigong
Early Bird (before 31 July) : US$1500
Normal Price (1 Aug onwards): US$1600
Booking & Payment:
For booking, please send email to email@example.com and we will send you the payment link. Spots is secured upon payment. Limited space. First come first served. Non-refundable unless a substitute is found and penalty charge will be levied for refund.